Interim Head of Portfolio Management Office
Transport for Greater Manchester
Frank has been with TfGM since August 2016, initially as Head of Procurement and since May 2018 as Interim Head of Portfolio Management Office.
After graduating with a degree in International Politics from Staffordshire University, Frank started his career working in procurement at BAe Systems. Since then he has worked in a number of high profile roles in the private and public sectors. Franks’ previous roles also include leading the development of the sourced element of the Westland Helicopters successful proposal for the UK Attack Helicopter Programme, the Development of IT Supplier Relationship Management at Barclays Bank as well as Head of Savings Delivery for the Cabinet Office
Hobbies include supporting Liverpool Football Club, live music and Astrophotography!
11:10 am - 12:00 pm
Panel: Major projects driving transport connectivity
Theatre: Local Infrastructure
- Strategic vision to grow rail networks to support growing urban economies
- Long term expectation and the expected positive impact on housing crisis
- Models for Collaboration and finding efficiencies in the procurement process
- Smart Motorways Programme
- Future Influences on the Strategic Road Network
- Autonomous Vehicles
- ULEV and EVs – what is the potential for increased traffic and impact on our networks