Director of Strategy & Board Member
Bruntwood & Northern Power Women
Jessica joined Bruntwood in 2016 to support its growth strategy, after 20 years in Whitehall and Manchester working on the future of cities.
12:10 pm - 12:55 pm
Panel: Vision for the North – Long term strategy to deliver infrastructure networks fit for the Northern Powerhouse
Theatre: The State of the Public Sector
Plans to improve and build Northern infrastructure is a key component to economic development for the North. This session will consider:
- Expected growth areas by sector and location
- What is the potential for scale in the North and forward planning to support this
- Progress report, goals, vision and expectation for the next 5 years
- Investment in UK infrastructure and the role of the IPA
- The building blocks for smart cities of the North – What do we need and in what order?