Innovation Lead - Clean Growth & Infrastructure
Kevin is Innovation Lead/ SBRI Lead Customer in the Clean Growth and Infrastructure Directorate at Innovate UK and is responsible for managing internal and external relationships, technology strategy and delivery with partners across central and local government, with the aim of boosting procurement-led innovation and growth in Cities.
2:05 pm - 2:50 am
Panel: Building the Smart City
Theatre: Local Infrastructure
Finding ways to finance urban transformation, and the role of public private partnerships for local economic development. The future of Urban mobility in the age of self-driving vehicles, and new business models disrupting mobility. Other themes include:
- Clean Tech – Sustainable applications
- What is the day to day impact of AI?
- Safer future cities: We consider the challenges and vulnerabilities more connected cities are exposed to and what steps can be taken to combat this?
- Challenges and benefits of working with multiple-stakeholders: Discover new and Innovative ways of collaboration
- Data analysis and Urban Planning