Maria Paviour Company Ltd
For over 25 years Maria has studied human psychology, biology and neuroscience, focusing on the importance of engaging employees and gaining employee commitment.
Maria’s innovative use of technology resulted in three UK Government and EU awards for measuring and managing stress at work.
Building on this technology and using evidence based research from the last ten years, Maria has developed our flagship tool – CARI™ – giving clients the ability to drill right down into the key aspects of wellbeing and emotional engagement at work. CARI™ provides revealing insights into the barriers that stop your employees from engaging in the workplace.
She’s published three books on neuroscience and leadership, and grown a team of coaching professionals, schooled in her own ‘NeuChem®’ methodology. Harnessing body and mind for better workplace wellbeing.
Maria heads up an occupational psychology consultancy, based at the Innovation Centre at the University of Sussex. The Maria Paviour Company specialise in coaching and leadership development, through emotional engagement and wellbeing at work.
Maria is a top international influencer, speaker and facilitator on organisational and strategic resilience and was recently a keynote speaker at the Ministerial Public Sector Summit in Westminster.
1:25 pm - 2:00 pm
Panel: Developing strategy around the science of wellbeing and performance
Theatre: Workforce and Leadership
- Maximising productivity and efficiencies for a high performing, productive workforce
- Shared learning around wellbeing initiatives, their implementation and success
- Financial Wellbeing: Integrating flexible wellbeing benefits
- Importance of emotional vs transactional engagement
- Management, development and effective leadership
- Crisis management and resilience training
- Case studies from Grenfell, Westminster City Council and Kensington and Chelsea Boroughs