Head of Digital Birmingham
Raj is Head of Digital Birmingham, which is a city-wide partnership made up of over 40 organisations from the private, public and third sectors, working together to exploit the economic and social benefits of digital technologies for businesses and citizens across the city. Raj is a graduate of Aston University.
Digital technologies are one of the major drivers of economic growth, underpinning innovation and through the partnership, Digital Birmingham is influencing the use of technologies to deliver inclusive and local solutions to encourage and develop skills that will enable Birmingham businesses and citizens to exploit the economic, environmental and social benefits of digital innovation.
2:05 pm - 2:50 am
Panel: Building the Smart City
Theatre: Local Infrastructure
Finding ways to finance urban transformation, and the role of public private partnerships for local economic development. The future of Urban mobility in the age of self-driving vehicles, and new business models disrupting mobility. Other themes include:
- Clean Tech – Sustainable applications
- What is the day to day impact of AI?
- Safer future cities: We consider the challenges and vulnerabilities more connected cities are exposed to and what steps can be taken to combat this?
- Challenges and benefits of working with multiple-stakeholders: Discover new and Innovative ways of collaboration
- Data analysis and Urban Planning