Head of Procurement
Steven Sinclair is Head of Procurement at NEPO where he is responsible for a work programme of £210m.
Steven joined NEPO in 2011, having worked in various procurement roles across the North East, including the former regional development agency One NorthEast. Steven’s career history also includes experience in both the manufacturing sector and financial services.
NEPO works in partnership with North East local authorities and Associate Members to undertake high-value procurement in major strategic areas of spend including Professional Services, Construction and Energy.
12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Panel: Developing your procurement strategy: The route to fast, effective and efficient procurement
Theatre: Corporate Solutions
- Sustainable procurement and delivering social value
- How to engage the market to better position your procurement
- How to take the best advantage of feedback in the commissioning stage
- Market conditions leading to and details on alternative routes to procurement including:
- Dynamic Purchasing Systems
- Contract and digital marketplace
- Innovative uses of technology